Friday, May 17, 2013

Daisy, Daisy ...

I did a double take as I drove by one of the churches in downtown Vicksburg yesterday, and saw these beautiful daisies beckoning to me.  


I was on my way to a photo shoot and just happened to have my cameras with me, so I turned around and went back to get a closer look at those pretty little sunny faces peeking out from the flower bed.

 


Aren't they sweet!


I'm sure they will bring smiles to and brighten the days of lots of passersby this summer.



Oh, and the other "photo shoot" I was headed to before the daisies sidetracked me?  Here's a preview:



I hope you will join me next time for the rest of the story.
__________________________________________________________

6 comments:

C M Designs said...

Those are beautiful, sweet daisies, Janie.

I can almost smell the magnolia blossom.

Thank you for taking us on your adventures.. You always have something interesting and beautiful for everyone to see.

Have a beautiful day.
Charlotte in Va.

Merisi said...

Beautiful photographs!
These daisies look like the Marguerite daisies that grow wild in the meadows of the Vienna Woods.

And that creamy magnolia blossom, I can't wait to see more of your photo shoot.

A wonderful weekend to you,
Merisi

Dorothy said...

Great pictures of these Happy Looking Daisies!

Beth said...

The daisies are beautiful; I can see why you stopped to photograph them. Can't wait for the magnolia story!!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

You bet they are wonderful. They remind me of my grandmother. I can hear her singing, "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do, I'm half crazy all for the love of you, it won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage, but you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two!"

Love that song and love your daises. Think what a wonderful fresh bouquet they would make!

XO,

Sheila

Pat said...

Janie,

I'm so glad you notice the beauty all around you and then share with us.

Beautiful sharp pictures as always.

Thanks so much